Can I straighten hair Extensions?
Yes you can Straighten, Curl and style easily but always use low heat setting. We can take no responsibility if you choose to use heating tools on your hair extensions and any warranty will be void.
Can Hair Extensions be coloured?
We do not recommend colouring your hair extensions as them processing may cause damage. If you choose to colour your extensions, it is suggested to use a semi permanent colour. Test on a few strands if necessary. We take no responsibility if you choose to colour your extensions any warranty will be void.
How long will my extensions last?
Always treat your extensions with care to help prolong the life of them.
Can I exchange my hair extensions if it’s the wrong colour?
Yes, due to hygiene reasons we only offer exchanges on extensions that have not been opened, worn or tampered with. (They can be removed from their plastic sleeve but cannot be removed from the cardboard holder & ties). All packaging must be returned with any exchange. Postage costs are non-refundable.
Can I go swimming or sleep with my Hair Extensions in?
We do not recommend swimming and the great thing about clip-ins is you can remove them before you go to bed.
Are the Extensions made from 100% human hair?
Absolutely! Synergy Hair extensions are made from the finest 100% human hair. Soft to touch and silky in appearance, our hair extensions are completely natural looking so no one will ever suspect they exist!
Important – Returns/Refunds
- We will not accept unauthorized returns of Hair Extensions
- If you receive your purchase and are in anyway unhappy with it please contact us. Please also note: Before returning or exchanging, please make sure the cardboard part of the packaging has not been removed or damaged & the ties are still in place (these ties hold the extensions to the cardboard backing). Please do not remove the ties/plastic tags & attempt to replace them as this will make the extensions void & will not be refunded.
- If you have purchased Clip in Extensions please inspect the hair BEFORE removing the bindings from the hair. Once the bindings have been removed we cannot accept a return.
- If a clip is loose these can easily be re-stitched back on using normal needle and thread. If a clip is broken we will happily send you a replacement clip so that you can sew it back on. Clips can and do break/come loose ect and as such we will replace the clip, but not the entire hair extension set. Clips are considered a consumable part of the hair extensions. Removing the bindings indicates acceptance on your part that the hair is in good condition and suitable for you to use.
Maintenance and care
Synergy Hair suggests the following to assist with the long term care and maintenance.
- Wash hair carefully with luke warm water using a quality mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Gently brush hair to ensure tangle free before washing.
- Gently rinse to ensure all shampoo is removed.
- Apply a small amount of conditioner and leave in the hair for three to four minutes. Gently rinse out and remove all the conditioner.
- Dry carefully with a towel (pat do not rub) and let dry naturally.